Web Design for the FUTURE
What’s the best way to scare off your prospects? – Having a stale, static, amateurish website. Your website is your online storefront, and if you won’t treat it seriously, your prospects won’t take your business seriously. From the time the visitor lands on your website you have only SECONDS before they decide to stay on your website and engage in your content or bounce and go to a competitors website to find a solution to their needs. You cannot afford to overlook the importance of intelligent design with high quality content.
Custom Mobile Responsive Website Design by BoomWorks
Here at BoomWorks Marketing, we offer various types of website builds and designs. We specialize in building customized, responsive websites based on the WordPress platform. This means we will customize your website based on your specifications. And because it’s responsive, this single version of your website will load perfectly on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
Website Design & Build For Smaller Businesses
We also provide a lower cost website version built on an easy-to-manage, proprietary Content Management System (CMS) platform. Our Pilot platform can save you money on a professional-looking website that is very easy to maintain and comes with a true Mobile Website to ensure you stay in touch with potential customers on the go. Our highly skilled designers will create a great looking and functioning website with easy to use navigation, search engine friendly design and a state-of-the-art mobile solution.
Though our low-cost website program has been designed specifically for HVAC and other Home Services Contractors, we will modify it to fit the needs and wants of nearly any small business. This website program is perfect for the start-up business or small, local business that understands the need to have an online presence but cannot afford more expensive website design/build options.
Why Build a Website With Mobile Capability?
Your immediate gains: Studies show that 72% of smartphone owners made a purchase from their phone or tablet-based local search. If your website won’t load properly for tablet and smartphone users, they won’t be able to learn more about your business or buy your products online, while on the go. You will miss out on those prospects who need emergency services or are seeking immediate purchases! Your long-term gains: Mobile Internet users are surpassing desktop users. By investing in a mobile website or responsive website today, you are preparing your website and your business to respond to the demand of the future.
Eliminate lost opportunities and sales by choosing a Mobile Friendly Website Now!
Why We Use WordPress and Pilot Website Platforms
WordPress and Pilot are both amazing content management system (CMS) platforms and are very customizable. They are SEO-friendly and easy to use. You can effortlessly upload content on your own if you want to. WordPress is the largest open source web design platform in the world and has more features and “add on” functionalities than any other design platform. Pilot is extremely user-friendly and provides an easy-to-use CMS dashboard to manage and maintain your site and comes with automatic updates.
If you want to only build your website once and wish to have 100% assurance that it will remain up to date with the ever changing online times, then you want your website built on either a WordPress CMS or Pilot CMS design platform.
What We Do? – Summary of Web Design Services
- WordPress Custom Web Design
- WordPress Mobile-Responsive Custom Web Design
- Pilot Custom Theme-based Web Design With Mobile Site
- Installation, Configuration and Customization – We will install and configure the latest version of WordPress or Pilot on the web server as well as generate your File Transfer Protocol or FTP and CMS access. Based on our consultation with you, we will make sure that an appropriate WordPress or Pilot layout and design is chosen conforming to the intended purpose and function of your website.
- Graphic Design and Mockup – Following content and design analysis, we will provide web design mockups (for custom websites) and source relevant images and strategically embed these on your website. We make sure these images are visually engaging and will complement the overall aesthetics as well as the written content.
- Other services like Contact Form Setup, Email Installation and Configuration, Website Backup, Migration, and Installation are also included.